After receiving an enquiry for admission the following procedure is followed:
- Provision of school information to prospective parent
- Arrangement of a visit to the school on an agreed date
- Tour of school & interview/assessment with Headmaster or Member of the Senior Management Team
- Receipt of Application Forms together with copies of previous school reports, reference and examination results where applicable
- Written Offer of a Place issued with Acceptance Form
- Receipt of signed acceptance form together with copies of birth certificate and/or passport and 4 passport sized photographs
- Issue of uniform lists, joining instructions for students and invoice for fees
- Opening of student file upon payment of fees
- Inclusion of student information on School Management system
- Information to Dorm Masters / Mistresses and Staff
The database is published at the beginning of the Michaelmas term and is updated at intervals throughout the year as required.
* In cases where an interview has not been possible, Greensteds School requires a reference from student’s previous school.
Parents are advised to purchase school uniform and equipment as advised in the joining instructions.
This is available from our suppliers in Nairobi and Nakuru.